INITIO Medical Group Inc.
300-3185 Willingdon Green
Burnaby, BC, CA V5G 4P3
– Website Visitors –
Like most website operators, INITIO collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. INITIO’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how INITIO’s visitors use the Website. From time to time, INITIO may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, for example by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
– Security –
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Links to External Sites –
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information –
INITIO discloses personally-identifying and potentially personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- need to know that information in order to process it on INITIO’s behalf or to provide services available at INITIO;
- have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. INITIO will not rent or sell personally identifying or potentially personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, INITIO discloses personally-identifying and potentially personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other government request, or when INITIO believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of INITIO, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of the Website and have supplied your email address, INITIO may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what is going on with INITIO and our services. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. INITIO takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personally identifying and potentially personally identifying information.
– Aggregated Statistics –
INITIO may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to the Website. INITIO may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, INITIO does not disclose your personally identifying information.
– Cookies –
To enrich and perfect your online experience, INITIO uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
– Credit and Contact –
– Last updated on 20 June 2019 –
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the INITIO Medical Group Inc. (hereinafter “INITIO”, “us”, or “we”) website. By accessing this website, www.initiomedical.ca (hereinafter “the Website”) we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
– Cookies –
– License –
Unless otherwise stated, INITIO and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from the Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- republish material from the Website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website;
- redistribute content from INITIO (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
– Hyperlinking to Our Content –
The following organizations may link to the Website without prior written approval:
- government agencies,
- search engines,
- and news organizations.
Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to the Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to the Website. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to the Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union,
- dot.com community sites,
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors,
- internet portals,
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses,
- educational institutions,
- and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of;
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to the Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading,
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services,
- and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to the Website, you must notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or email address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to the Website and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to the Website by the use of:
- our corporate name,
- the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to,
- any other description of the Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of INITIO’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
– Reservation of Rights –
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to the Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to the Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to the Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by, these linking terms and conditions.
– Removal of Links from the Website -
If you find any link on the Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
– Content Liability –
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
– Disclaimer –
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the Website and the use of the Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph;
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
– Credit and Contact Information –
This Terms and Conditions page was created with the aid of www.termsandconditionstemplate.com/generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact INITIO.
– Last updated on 20 June 2019 –